Create a new account.
What type of account you are registering for?
Terms and Conditions
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange Pty Ltd at Suite 5, 4 Charles Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 is a registered company ABN 29 138 042 083.
- Sender means a person sending funds to overseas via Wallstreet Foreign Exchange or its authorized representatives. Receiver means a person receiving funds from overseas via Wallstreet Foreign Exchange or its authorized representatives.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange provides a money transfer service whereby it facilitates the transmission of your funds to a person overseas.
- These terms and conditions apply to and govern all money transfers and associated services between you and Wallstreet Foreign Exchange.
- Money transfers can be sent or received from the office of Wallstreet Foreign Exchange within the working hours. At present the working hours of Wallstreet Foreign Exchange are from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Cut off time may vary as per destination countries banking hours.
- To send money overseas, you must fill out the Wallstreet Foreign Exchange customer identification form with all the details required and provide certified identification documents acceptable to Wallstreet Foreign Exchange.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange will use the information provided in this form in order to make available to you money transfer services. Wallstreet Foreign Exchange may store your personal information in its data base for the purpose of the administration of its ongoing relationship with you. You have the right to request a copy of certain personal information that Wallstreet Foreign Exchange holds about you. Wallstreet Foreign Exchange will not share your information with any third parties except as required by law.
- It is your responsibility to provide Wallstreet Foreign Exchange with correct details when using Wallstreet Foreign Exchange money transfer services. Furthermore, you warrant to Wallstreet Foreign Exchange that any money transfer received or sent is for lawful purposes and the information provided to Wallstreet Foreign Exchange is correct.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange is not under any obligation to accept your application and may decline the same at its discretion.
- To transfer money overseas, you are first required to make a payment to us in cash at the office, or deposit cash or cheque into any of our bank accounts or transfer funds online into any of our bank accounts. Under any mode of payment, your application will only be processed once we receive cleared funds from you.
- The maximum permissible amount per transaction for transfers to the receiver in cash, bank account deposit or draft delivery to home depends on the laws of the destination country. Feel free to get in touch with the staff of Wallstreet Foreign Exchange to find out the limits applicable to your transfer.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange is required by law to submit all money transfer instructions in and out of Australia to regulatory bodies. Separate reports are submitted to the regulatory bodies if the amount received or paid is A$10,000 and above in physical cash or foreign currency equivalent to A$ 10,000 and above in physical cash.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange displays its exchange rates of various currencies on its web site which are indicative only and subject to change at any time. If an exchange rate has not been booked/locked with Wallstreet Foreign Exchange before making the payment, the money transfer will be processed by Wallstreet Foreign Exchange at the then prevailing rate after deduction of its fees and charges if any.
- In addition to the service fees and charges applicable in your money transfer, there will be difference in exchange rates set by Wallstreet Foreign Exchange for you and received by Wallstreet Foreign Exchange from its correspondents. Any exchange rate benefit between the exchange rate given to you and received by Wallstreet Foreign Exchange will be kept by Wallstreet Foreign Exchange.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange accepts no further responsibility after funds have been paid over the counter, or by cheque dispatched to the receiver address or deposited in his/her nominated bank account.
- Payment of a money transfer may in some circumstances be subject to local taxes and/or service or administrative charges for which the sender and/or receiver may be liable.
- There may be taxation or Goods or Services (GST) implications for you in sending or receiving a money transfer. Wallstreet Foreign Exchange advises you to obtain an independent advice from your tax agent or accountant about any such liability or benefit.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange will refund the principal amount of a money transfer upon a written request from the sender if no exchange rate has been pre booked/locked and if the transaction has not been processed. If an exchange rate has been pre booked/locked, then Wallstreet Foreign Exchange reserves the right to claim from you the exchange loss due to adverse exchange rate fluctuations.
- After a transaction has been processed and if you, for any genuine reason need to cancel a transaction and request a refund, your request will only be processed upon your written cancellation request and if the amount is not received by the beneficiary. Wallstreet Foreign Exchange will send a cancellation request to its overseas correspondent and a refund request will be accepted only after the overseas correspondent confirms that the funds have not been received by the beneficiary. Once the overseas correspondent returns the funds to Wallstreet Foreign Exchange, a refund will be provided to you less Wallstreet Foreign Exchange cancellation charges and any deduction if made by the overseas correspondent. Any exchange difference due to exchange rate fluctuations between the rates fixed for the transaction and the rate prevailing on the date of cancellation of transaction will also be deducted from the refund amount.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange does not guarantee the delivery of the money transfer. You are cautioned against sending money to any person you do not know. In no event shall Wallstreet Foreign Exchange or any of its representatives or staff members be liable for damages for the delay, non-payment or underpayment of the money transfer. In no event Wallstreet Foreign Exchange or its agent or staff be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange is not liable to carry out Wallstreet Foreign Exchange obligations referred to in these terms and conditions if it is not reasonably practicable for Wallstreet Foreign Exchange to do so for reasons or events outside the control of Wallstreet Foreign Exchange including but not limited to earthquake, war, loss of telecommunications or essential services, terrorist attack etc.
- Wallstreet Foreign Exchange reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice to you at any time.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by any construe in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
The Wallstreet Foreign Exchange Pty Ltd. Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing laws very seriously. By preventing and detecting money laundering and the financing of terrorism, our aim is to comply with relevant laws, protect our reputation, and be a good corporate citizen. In line with Anti Money laundering and Counter Terrorism financing laws, The Wallstreet Foreign Exchange Pty Ltd.: · Report cash transactions of AUD $10,000 or more (or foreign equivalent) including details of the person transacting to AUSTRAC, regardless of whether they are our customer or not. · Apply customer identification Standards to identify and verify anyone wishing to perform specific transactions. This may require our staff to ask you for personal information, including identification documents.
What does this mean?
You may be required to provide personal information, such as driver's license, passport, birth certificate or other documents as required.
For more information.
Visit the AUSTRAC website: http://www.austrrac.gov.au/ or call us on 02 8626 8775
I have read and understood the above and accept the terms and conditions